網頁

2014年2月2日 星期日

New Year Reflections and Resolutions

A sneak peak at my journal

One of the best things about being Taiwanese in this modern society is that I get to do over my resolutions. Wrote your New Year Resolutions on Dec 31, all of a sudden it's January 30, and you didn't take a single step to keep with your resolutions? No problem! It's a new year again and you get to make resolutions (and fail them ) all over again! 

I may or may not have made several resolutions for 2014 a month ago. Buy hey, like I said, I get a chance to do over, so I ain't gonna sweat it, neither should you, pretend you celebrate Lunar New Year and make a new list of Resolutions today! 

To make resolutions, one has to reflect on the past year first. Like always, my biggest problem is procrastination. (Fellow procrastinators please raise your hand so I won't feel all alone) 

At work, I am awesome (rare egogistic comment there). But when it comes to my personal life, I am a HUGE procrastinator. I love making plans and lists, but always fail to follow through. But "stop procrastinating" is such a vague and daunting thing to say, so my biggest resolution for 2014 is to Write in my journal everyday. In my journal , I will jot down one act of happiness, one act of accomplishment, and one thought of reflection. Hopefully this can help cure some of my procrastination, and lead to great things in life!

What is your New Year's Resolution? Have you been sticking to it for that past month?

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Disqus