網頁

2014年2月3日 星期一

[The Look] Beginner's attempt

Guess what my favourite colour is?


Base: 
Maybelline 8 in 1 Improving BB Base in 02 Natural
1028 Visual Therapy Dual Tone Flawless Concealer
Media Powder Blush in PK-2
Muji Brow Pencil in Gray

Eyes:
1028 Visual Therapy Brownie Eyes Palette
1028 Visual Therapy Eye liner

Lip:
Mentholatum Q10 Lip Gel

Being a makeup newbie, my first goal is to have a look suitable for day to day activities. I think this is quite a wearable look, I look like myself minus the dreaded dark circles (the main reason I ventured into makeup world). There's much improvement to be made, but my main issue is that my eyeliner keeps smudging onto my lower lid, must find a way to prevent that. Any tips? Also, I keep thinking this base is too light for my face, even though all my friends said I look fine. Am I being paranoid?

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Disqus